For Washington Adventist Camp Meeting, you may camp in a personal tent, a conference tent, an RV or motor home, or a dorm room.
You may also choose to commute each day and/or for weekends.
Camp Meeting Dates: June 15-23, 2018
Plan to arrive Thursday, June 14, or Friday, June 15. You will complete your reservation at Guest Services when you arrive. Departure date: Sunday, June 24.
RV campers: you may arrive on Sunday, June 10, but not before. Your site will not be ready.
Guest Services Hours
Camp meeting Guest Services opens Thursday, June 14. The office hours for Thursday, June 14, and Friday, June 15, are 9 am to 9 pm. During camp meeting, Guest Services is open from 9 am to 7 pm. Closed on Sabbaths.
- Full Hook-Up RV: $210 for first 20', $5/ft over
- Partial Hook-Up RV (water and electric only; no sewer): $169 first 20’, $5/ft over
- Dry RV (no hook-up): $59
- Witzel Hall (Boys’ Dorm): $210
Conference Tents: $74 (includes ½ wood floor)
- $20 additional ½ wood floor
- $10 mattress
- $5 cot
- $2 chair
- U-Pitch Tent Sites: $20 (no reservations; first come, first served)